ChampStreet (Champions Riding School)
ChampStreet is street-rider-focused school based on Sunset Clinics designed and taught by Nick Ienatsch and was used as a baseline for the REST (Riders Essential Skills Training) program for the US Marine Corps. ChampStreet is for ANY type of motorcycle.
- No track-gear (leathers) required, just street safety gear
- No racers allowed! Street riders and street bikes only
- Can be held in a large lot or paddock, on a closed course (track), go-kart track, or any combination of the above.
- Based on the YCRS Military and Harley-Davidson programs
- All learning happens on the course - No Classroom
- Techniques and topics include trail-braking, bike dynamics, traction study, mental approach and visual techniques of champions, mid-corner stops, on-track changes that mimic the real world
- Curriculum designed by Nick Ienatsch and Chris Peris