The Circuit RiderCourse
Northern Colorado Law Enforcement Training Center (NCLETC)
The Newest Course Developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation
This is a one-day high-performance course developed in conjunction with the Kevin Schwantz School and the Champions Riding School. A large riding area allows speeds more aligned with actual street speeds. Includes visual awareness training and hands-on practice in handling advanced braking and cornering maneuvers.
What you'll get:
- 8 hours of training with our highly trained and hand-picked instructors (they have to EARN their place on the CRC training team and we take only the best!)
- Speeds up to 50-65mph so you get "real world" riding training in a safe environment.
- Maximum braking practice at 30mph and at 50mph so you get experience and coaching that can save you at highway speeds.
- Over 500,000 square feet of secure riding space so you have room to practice and experiment without feeling "boxed in."
- A circuit to ride with straightaways, curves, and swerves in a loop so you can practice getting better on each lap.
- Opportunities for self-assessment and self-directed learning.
We take you on a deep dive of:
- Visual awareness
- Smoothness - speed and control operation
- Curve setup
- Relaxing (breathing!)
- Apex selection
- Trail braking
- Body position (moving from one position to another - how and why)
- Feet - how to position them and how to use foot pressure to your advantage.
This is your time - you've wanted to take higher-level advanced training for a long time and you know you'll do it sometime. Make that time now.
You’ve spent thousands of dollars on your bike and your riding gear (and money well spent, in my opinion) hundreds of dollars every year for insurance, registration, maintenance, and so on. Protect that investment. Even a minor crash costs us bike damage, insurance deductibles, maybe even lost work time and medical expenses – make the investment in the most critical piece of technology on your bike – the rider. To protect the thousands of dollars you have already invested, and to prevent the expenses associated with even a minor crash, make the decision to take the Circuit RiderCourse with us for $350.
This is Your Invitation
This is your invitation to join us for the newest street riding course produced by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and we are the first non-military training site in the United States to offer it. This is your time - you've wanted to take higher-level advanced training for a long time and you’ve promised yourself you’ll do it sometime. Make that time now.
Enroll today by completing the information on this page. You'll get instant access to our online resources and an email confirmation with details about the live onsite training and what to do between now and then. We look forward to seeing you in class!
You’ve already made the decision to make yourself a safer rider, it just makes sense to do it now – complete the information below to get started. We’ll look forward to seeing you in class!
Enroll today by completing the form on this page. You'll get an email confirmation with details about the onsite training and what to do between now and then.
If you are going to make yourself a safer rider, it just makes sense to do it now. See you in class!
~Ax, Steve, and the rest of the Be Crash Free team